Thursday, October 20, 2011

There's No Place Like Home

I miss my hometown. I surely do! Last December was the last time I went home to celebrate New Year with my Grandma and the whole clan of my mom. There's really no place like home. I've been longing to my grandma's hug, her recipes, her jokes, her horror stories and I super duper miss her smile.

You guess it right. I'm her favorite granddaughter. My cousins always bully me before because when they ask something to my Lola, they receive a "sermon" first. Unlike me, when I ask something she immediately give it to me as long as she have it. Things has changed now and Lola has love us all fairly.

Last New Year was a blast. Everyone's home. Some of my relatives from Cebu came home and everyone is happy even though we don't have extravagant foods in our table to celebrate the New Year.

I miss home. Unfortunately, we won't be able to go home this year because we are in a very tight budget.



This will be my late share for:


comments

10 comments :

papaleng said...

One big happy family.

KM said...

Home is where your heart is :)

Miss `Chievous said...

Tama. I miss my home. :( Ang saya niyo eds. :)

peachkins said...

nice clicks! love your pic with your family!

dick-vince-dorry said...

home sweet home is really fantastic!

thanks for visiting my sons FT entry ^.^

AKP said...

Looks very happy family.. surely there is no place like home. Best place.

George said...

It's always wonderful to have time to spend with family. It looks like you had a great time celebrating New Year's at home.

Jona said...

wow lechon!mmmhhhh, looks really fun. hope you can come home to your family for the holidays :)
Heartifying!

Hobbytat

Mommy Jes said...

wow ang saya saya ng family!!! masaya tlga pag may grannie sa bahay! :) i miss mine too sadly they passed aways few yrs ago.
Thanks for sharing your family time here :D see you again tom!!

mtrguanlao said...

You are so lucky to have a very nice family bunso!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...