But more than all of these, I am an imperfect daughter and sister:
- I used to spend my whole day in front of the computer.
- When my parents are in an argument, I can't help myself but to yell at them then cry.
- Sometimes I use harsh words to my siblings.
- I yell at them when I am busy and in rush for some things.
- When my parents are away, I sometimes forget to feed my siblings their meals and give their vitamins.
- I cry for useless things.
- When I wake up in the morning. I straightly open my computer and I didn't even fold my blanket.
- I'm a terrible speech-maker and party-planner.
- I misplace stuffs a lot. I easily forget where did I put my stuffs and forget what will I say.
- Sometimes, when I get so lazy, I forgot to brush my teeth and wash my face before sleeping. I wonder my little sister still love to sleep beside me.
- I just recently like to wear sleeveless tops and shorts short.
As for my parents, I hope they know, too, that I love them, even though I'm not like those sweet daughters. I hope they know it!