Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 9 - A Picture Of The Person Who Has Gotten You Through The Most

My super duper sexy Grandma a.k.a KIM CHIU
Aside from my own my mother, it would be my dear Lola. She've gotten me through the most since I was a little girl. My mom is not the stay-at-home-mom kind. She feels sick when she stay at home in just a day. Well, she likes to travel a lot and I grow up without her, but, I grow up with my Lola and Lolo.


Thinking of writing this post makes me teary-eyed already. Only God knows how much I miss them both. There are times, I feel like my younger siblings are very lucky now because, they are growing up seeing our mother everyday.

In my elementary days, I remember that I always ask money to my grandparents for school stuff. I saw how they tried to make money for me. Their pensions is always for me instead for their vitamins and medicines. I feel so bad that one time, they gave me money (40 Pesos) to pay my school ID but, I didn't pay it, instead I bought a lot of chips. They keep asking me everyday where is that ID. Oh well, I have tell Lola just last year the truth about it.

I even saw how much they cared for me, for my education. I feel so special! They felt heartbroken if I absent from school even just a day.

Since last year, I've been working and I'm having my own income already and I can see that my Lola is getting weak. So, in my 17th birthday (last year) I had a heart-to-heart talk with my Lola. I told her that she shouldn't be weak because, I'm working hard for her and I promised I will tour her to the world. She cried. She said she feel so proud of me.

My goodness! My keyboard is so wet not because of my tears. Arghhh! This 30 Days of Reflection is good. It just means that I still didn't forget the important people of my life. You guys should try it! comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...