Thursday, March 7, 2013

Instant Curly Spaghetti

I just feel like that I have to share it. LOL. I had this instant curly spaghetti from Lucky Me! last night. It was my first time to try it though, I have seen this in TV commercials for a long time. It's simple, easy to cook and delicious. Well, at least for me.

Lucky Me!'s Special Instant Curly Spag

I know, you can see this in the back portion of the pack of this but I will still share it anyways. So, here it is:


The instant seasonings. The one in the left side are the meaty seasonings for the instant curly spag and the one in the right is the instant red sauce.


The noodles. After heating the water for nearly two minutes, I put the noodles in it and let it boil for two to three minutes more for the noodles to cook.


Boiled. After the water boiled with the instant noodles in it, that's how it looks like.


Drain. Next step is to drain the water.


Cooked noodles. That's how it looks like after draining the water and putting it in the plate just waiting for the next step.


Red Sauce. Add the red sauce.


Meaty Seasoning. After adding the red sauce, next is to add the meaty seasonings.


Finished. Tadaaa! Here's how the finished product looks like. When I tasted it, it actually tasted like a pasta. The only difference is that this one is curly just like pancit canton.

The meaty seasoning is so tasty and I really like it. Have you tried this curly spaghetti? How was it? comments

12 comments :

rona said...

Nice Marie! I do love spaghetti myself and so i wouldnt say that instant spaghetti did not catch my taste. It did and I have eaten it many times already. Pero ngayon i stopped muna coz I am trying not to eat instant foods as I am on diet. True yan! Lol.

riz said...

Oh! there's new product from lucky me? was it the same product carmina's promoting on tv?

looks yummy. "drooling" here.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I have never tried this instant spaghetti, did not even know na meron pala nyan hehehe. Looks good.

papaleng said...

Seems a nice product to try. But I will stick it out with my Pansit Canton Calamansi. LOL

Teresa Martinez said...

Honestly, this instant noodles can be a life-saver during times where cooking the traditional way is impossible but I must say nothing beats home cooking.

Dhemz said...

that's how you make an instant spag...nice! I think I tried something like that before, and I added some hotdog pieces.

Marriage and Beyond said...

I tried this before and my son actually loved it. Such convenient way of preparing for our children their merienda. However, I had to do away with serving this very often as the noodles included in this are made with some kind of plastic around them that emit phthalates. Pero ang sarap kasi ng instant noodles, so it's really a hard habit to break.

betchai said...

hmmm, i never had this, i am not sure it is sold in the Asian and/or Filipino supermarket here, I'll try to take further look. I boil pasta and noodles like you, in rice cooker, haha, easier :)

kulasa said...

gee you made me hungry here though I have just eaten lunch hahaha....whew that is something I'd buy and try with the kiddos...the pancit canton is what we usually have at home...I guess this is a must try! thanks for sharing...pahinge!!! haha,

Ron said...

haha. it's a delicacy for my wife and me... she just loves it so much that's always number 1 on my list. she loves spaghetti and she loves the thought that it wont take long to prepare. hehe..

cheers for sharing! :)

Rovie Aguis said...

Nice one Marie. I've been wanting to try cooking instant spaghetti but i always have second thoughts especially with its taste. It is good that you share this,I am now convinced to try at least. LOL

Lainy said...

I love spaghetti especially my own recipe. Lol! This one is one easy way to have the yum pasta laid down on the table. This post is very convincing, Marie. Just makes me want to have a try too ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...