Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 6 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself

Pffft. Excuse the nails.

If you have noticed, I skipped Day 5 - A time you thought about ending your own life because I am not so confident to talked about it. So let's move one to Day 6. This is much better to talk about. Sharing 30 facts about me. I don't know if you guys will find it interesting.

Well, here goes my 30 facts...


  1. I'm a freak when it comes to the latest gadgets. I always want to be updated when it comes to those but, I just can't. My parents doesn't like it when I spend all my money on gadgets so I decided to save my hard-earned money in the bank.
  2. I am a Korean addict.
  3. I love The Carpenters soooooooo much!!!
  4. I can't sing or dance but my Dad is such a good singer and my Mom a good dancer... sometimes I can't help but wonder why I don't have talents in both. 
  5. I finished high school (entire 4 years) in just a matter of 6 months because I took an examination that leads me to graduate earlier than I expected.
  6. I can't draw. I suck at drawing. 
  7. I'm a strict eldest sister.
  8. I love watching spy movies. You know, those movies where the theme is about spy and they are using latest gadgets. Yes.. I even dreamed of becoming a spy. Hahaha
  9. I get sleepy in meetings... I keep on yawning.
  10. I get fussy every time I wake up when its too hot in my room. That's why I love waking up in rainy mornings.
  11. I've won several essay writing contests before.
  12. If I am not in front of my computer all day, expect that I am in front of the TV watching Korean dramas.
  13. My childhood is not that happy.
  14. I have lived in 6 different provinces in Philippines... that's how my childhood went. We kept on moving from one place to another.
  15. I have a hairy legs. I have never shaved it and I'm afraid to because my mom keep telling me that if I shave it, it will grow longer.
  16. I have the biggest fear of snakes.
  17. I prefer staying at home and being alone reading romantic novels than going out to the disco.
  18. I reblog depressing quotes in my Tumblr.
  19. I salivate for pretty shoes. 
  20. I prefer going out in a simple blouse paired with jeans and flip flop.
  21. It's really rare for me to listen to rap music. I prefer mellow, sad and love musics
  22. I've been working as an online freelancer since I was 16 years old.
  23. I have only been in 2 serious relationships before. The longest was 3 months! :/
  24. My youngest sister called me "Mama" when she first started to learn how to speak. Because, I was the one who took good care of her since our mother was so busy with her career back then.
  25. I am so friendly online... but, I rarely speak in person. I only become talkative when I feel comfortable with someone.
  26. I just recently become a bookworm. 
  27. I always fall in love with fictional characters. (*sobs*)
  28. Me and my mom just looks like sisters when we are together.
  29. People think I'm snob because I don't talk much but I'm just really shy.
  30. My heart always goes to old people. They always remind me of my lovely grandparents. 
comments

14 comments :

Algene said...

I read that you recently became a bookworm. It's good that you've started to love reading books <3 Books are great friends!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Whoa, that's a very stylish nail polish design! Bagay na bagay!

Quima said...

Wow! Just 6 months for the whole 4 years of highschool! I don't think you enter college at the age of 14-15 or did you? :)

betchai said...

wow, finishing entire 4 years of high school in 6 months? that's one great achievement Ma Rie. i used to think i was one of the few who finished college too early, but probably you finished younger than I did. the only drawback was, employers hardly trust me when I looked for job, because I probably looked like a baby, haha, and though I got my license but won't be able to carry the license until I reached the right age. anyway, free lancer since 16? you are such a dedicated young woman, keep up the good work, Marie.

Marie said...

No, I didn't. I entered college at the age of 16. Tumambay lang ako sa bahay after graduating and did some freelance work online! :)

papaleng said...

I want yung entry ng Day 5. Bitin. You are a perfect 'imaginary' friend. LOL Bunso, I've learned a lot about you. what I like most about you is your hairy legs. Yan ang titignan ko kapag nag EB na tayo. PROMISE..

Marie said...

Hahaha. Di na ako magpapakita sa inyo paps.. PROMISE! :P

Josiet said...

Great job on finishing high school in 6 months!

As for your hairy legs, shaving is fine. You just shave it again when it grows back. That's what I do. I shave at least twice a week :)

Cherry said...

nice to know more about you Marie. i just realized i am more talkative online too than in person. :)

Anna said...

You have achieved so much at such a young age. Good going girl!

Rovie Aguis said...

Yay, those are indeed interesting sis. Oh, I so love the nails:)

kulasa said...

psssstttt love love love the nails :) I am like you in being a bit shy and being a book lover and a home buddy....well used to but now no more hehe, you are one good daughter for being selfless..I wish one day you too could pamper yourself with everything you wish for...love knowing you at least online...wish one day I could meet you in person...:) stay a beautiful soul little sis :)

Jessica Cassidy said...

It is nice to know you Sis Marie :-) I love the #30th the best :-) I have so much respect to my elders too :-) It reminds me of my Papa who went to heaven eight years ago :-(

lencilicious said...

I am also dreaming of becoming a detective. Dami ko nalaman sau marie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...