Monday, August 19, 2013

Driving in France - Soon!

Oops! I am still in the Philippines and hopefully will be in France soon. I am required by the people behind my career to learn how to drive a car. And as of the moment, I enrolled myself in a driving lesson.

Photo not mine
I have to study everything about France. The roads, traffics and their laws, the language... That's a BIG good luck to me! Good thing I have seen www.drivinginfrance.co.uk while I was searching in Google about these stuffs about France. It is such a big help!

One thing I am glad about all these stuffs is that cars in France is no different here in the Philippines. Why? Because you drive in the right-hand side of the road rather than the left. I can't imagine myself driving on the left side. Well, maybe I gotta deal with the left side soon. comments

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...