Monday, September 16, 2013

I Will Travel The World

Since year 2013 started, I've had this thought in my head. It's free to dream, right? So, I started to write a list of the places or countries I wanted to visit as I grow older (and richer, I hope). Hahaha!

Once I get to travel full time, I'm thinking of starting a traveling blog. (Oh yeah!) There's something inside me saying, Go! Live that wanderlust dream of yours!!!

Bear with my ambitious peg, will you? :D

Boracay Island, Philippines (PC: www.interaksyon.com)

Boracay Island, Philippines

First in my list is of course, one of our own... I wouldn't miss Boracay Island for the world. I wouldn't let myself enjoy anywhere else without experiencing the white sand beach of my country. One of the Philippine's tourist attraction and one of the summer destination in the world.

Coron Island (credits to the owner)
Coron Island

Of course, Coron Island is also one of the tourist attraction in my country. How could I let this amazing place that can be found in my country forget to visit someday, right?

Kuta Lagoon Resort and Pool Villa
Kuta Lagoon Resort and Pool Villa in Bali, Indonesia

Kuta Lagoon Resort and Pool Villa is a 3-star resort in Bali, Indonesia and it is ten minutes away located from the Ngurah Rai International Airport. Geez! I couldn't wait seeing myself being in one of those villas. One day, Marie.... one day! :)

Manarola of Riomaggiore
Manarola of Riomaggiore, in the province of La Spezia, Liguria, Northern Italy

Manarola or Manaea in the local dialect is just a small town of Riomaggiore, in the province of La Spezia, Liguria, Northern Italy. Manarola is probably the oldest of all the towns in the Cinque Terre. What makes me want to go and visit Manarola is the brightly colored buildings. There is also a walking trail between Manarola and Riomaggiore called Via dell'Amore or Love's Trail. All of the houses there are brightly colored. Isn't just that amazing?

The Eiffel Tower
The Eiffel Tower / La Tour Eiffel in Paris, France

Who wouldn't want to go to The City of Love or also known as The City of Lights? Oh boy! If only I could afford to fly now to Paris, I would. But, I guess I have to work overtimes for quite a few years to be able to go there. I'm not losing hope though! :) See you soon., Paris! ♥

Myeong-dong in Seoul, South Korea
Myeong-dong in Seoul, South Korea

Myeong-dong is a commercial area in Seoul, being one of Seoul's main shopping and tourism districts. Around 2011 and 2012, Myeong-dong was listed as the ninth expensive most shopping street in the world. Gaaaaaaaaaaa! I wouldn't be shopping when I'm in Myeong-dong because I don't have much money. Hahaha! I'll just roam my eyesight around and enjoy all the Korean stuffs I see and who knows, I might stumble with a hallyu star who'll fall in love with me. (Ambisyosang frog, much?!) hehehe.

I still have a lot of places and countries in mind but the list will surely be long. Maybe I'll make a part two post.

One day soon, I'll surely be able to visit these places. One day!!! 아자 아자 파이팅! ^_^ comments

12 comments :

papaleng said...

Up, Up and Away.

Franc Ramon said...

I've been to Boracay, Coron and Paris. Now to target Indonesia and Korea.

Chubskulit Rose said...

If I could, I would travel the world as well.

betchai said...

someday Marie, someday, you will!

Rcel said...

Your listed places are also my wish to be reached, too, someday! :D Isn't traveling so fun? I love it as well! Too bad I am not rich at all; money is always a hindrance whenever we we plan for a trip. :D

mhie@travelentz said...

Am sure you will. Keep on dreaming.

papaleng said...

I have my own travel list binso. On top of it is setting my foot in Israel, then Egypt, Greenland, Aruba and Italy. Sama ka?

MaryJane Tauyan said...

i 've been to kuta bali indonesia many times like crazy as it is near in singapore when we still live there i dont know this actually exist! thanks for the info! i would love to see those villa's too! my lists of countires are new york, paris, and many more!

lencilicious said...

You can make it Marie. One place at a time. I love traveling too and I owe that to my husband who takes me everywhere he goes.


Anne Mary said...

Wahh I still didn't visit Boracay one of my travel dreams too to set foot on the white sand of Boracay but sad to say my husband does not like beaches sigh.

Nova said...

WOW!!! this is an amazing destination to visit. you are right, it's free to dream, and it's best to dream in order for us to have goals in life..someday, you'll be able to visit those place because you dreamed of this and dreams do come true. let's just persistent to our decisions.

Tingting R. said...

I dream of travelling the world. Perhaps when my daughter is done with college, then I can retire and enjoy life...travelling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...