Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day

Nothing much has happened today. I just rested the whole day and it made me so happy. Why? Because, finally... After few days of not having much sleep because of meeting deadlines and urgent submissions.

Anyhow, here's a bullet of my day:

  • woke up around 9:00 am
  • checked my phone and see if there are any emails. 
  • watched TV starting from the show Power Rangers RPM until Corazon; Ang Unang Aswang (9-3 pm)
  • went out to buy something
  • had dinner in a BBQ place near my area
  • watched TV Patrol until Got To Believe
  • and now, writing this post
  • then... I'm going to sleep.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Good night, guys! :) 
Hope you are all having a grand day. 

Love you! ♥ 
comments

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...