Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Can't Leave it Behind

It's been awhile since I last posted here. I've been very occupied with a lot of things lately -- both work and personal related. What a year it has been! Can't believe this year is about to end, and I'm thrilled.

Lately, I noticed that there's something I can't leave behind when I'm going out -- my sling bag. That's where I put everything; my wallet, my coins, my phone, my IDs. These things won't fit in my pockets so my sling bag is really useful, but the bad news is it's now damaged. I'm having a hard time carrying all my things when going out without my bag.

Good thing I found a website that sells cheap bags for women and instantly fell in love with their collection of pretty bags. Here are my top three favorites:

SCCOTTON Cross Body Canvas Messenger Bag - this one looks really great. I can put a lot of things into it, for sure.

AUGUR Vintage Canvas Shoulder Bag -- the size of this one is just right, but I am not sure if I can put important documents into this or other larger things for that matter. For a casual day out, this one is perfect though.

SCCOTTON Genuine Leather Cross Body Bag -- I love this one! It's just perfect for me. I can carry this anywhere and anytime.

I just need to more time to think and work on my budget to buy one of these trendy cross body bags. It won't take long... I'll definitely get my hands on one of them. comments

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...