Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Know She's Tired

I can feel the pressure of everything. Everything seems so against me at the moment. I'm tired doing all my online jobs and sidelines, but I'm still trying to do it all for myself and for my family. I'm trying to be positive, even though the gravity seems to be so negative for me.

I know I am not the only who is tired about this situation.. I know Mom is tired too. Budgeting, planning, and all the stuffs a mother does! She's always pressuring me and it annoys me a lot, but I understand it.

The pressure is everywhere.. Especially when the bills are coming.. Arghhh! That makes the two of us so crazy! But what can I do, its always going to happen and it is also expected!


I'm just keep on working hard, I know one day it will all end. maybe when I die... comments

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...