Friday, April 22, 2011

Another AGAIN?

 Hi everyone! Marie here... I know you guys are wondering why I build this another blog again. I asked that the same question to myself too. But I didn't find any answers inside my brain.

Simply in love.


I will try to let this blog stay as long as I can and update this as long as I can.. In this blog I wanted to express every thought I have, emotions and feelings that I feel. I also want to express my opinions to those random things that I see and hear in my community and around the world (if possible!)

All I know that as of now, I am happily in love to a one mysterious guy! HAHA! .. I know you guys might be wondering about my domain/URL... Well, as of now I won't give any explanation according to that. It will remains as a secret!

  
HAPPINESS.
 So, this blog is build on April 22, 2011 (Good Friday) at 4:31 PM (Philippines Time) ... May God bless you all.
comments

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...