Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

My memories are still fresh! You probably know what ****** is. It starts with an F word. In the title, it only says person but in the picture it shows people.

Few of them have leave (including me), and yet few of them still stays. Some of them are just getting in the flow. They probably know who they are. And some of them cherish every moment we've been through.

This friendship isn't built that long ago. We've been together in the shortest while a friendship could stay but, still looking forward for more memories to do together. We'll see who'll be there 'til end.

There are times I am the mastermind to skip our classes (such a bad influence, eh?)  and there are also times they do. We just skip our classes if we don't understand or like the mood of our instructor. I don't know if they still do.

Anyway, the picture was taken few months back when my gang visited our messy house. I feel so effin' awkward that time. I wasn't ready for their arrival yet and God, I look effin' messy that time. I'm glad they are happy staying with me (maybe!).

I miss them, especially my girls; Jennifer, Joy and Joyce. And oh, the boys too. They know their names. HAHAHAHAHA! (Peace!) comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...