Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Have I Improved?

I keep asking myself recently if my writing skills has improved but I can't answer it. Since I graduated high school, I've never dreamed anything but to be a writer and published a book or a novel with my name it. It has been also the dream for me of my late grandfather and I have mentioned about it in my TFD Member Profile.


I think I have improved but sometimes I think I haven't. It would probably be great if I'll be able to pursue my dream of becoming a known writer even just locally. It would be amazing and I'm sure my late grandfather will be smiling at me from heaven if I make it.

He's like my number one fan. He likes to read my essays way back my elementary and high school days. He even buys my every essay for one peso each and he just keep it and reads it after his works. He is a known carpenter in our area before.

It's not too late yet. I may haven't make it now, but I'll be working on it in the upcoming days. For my Grandpa who is my number one fan, I'll make it! :)

So, do you guys think I have improved? I hope I have. comments

8 comments :

Chubskulit Rose said...

I think you can be a great writer of your own book. Go for it!

Ria C said...

Go after your dreams Marie. You can only get better with practice. So keep doing what you passionately love to do. Everything else will follow, including that book. :)

MC Calunsod said...

I'd say follow your dreams and make them come true. I'm sure your late grandfather would be happy and proud of you in heaven:)

betchai said...

keep working on your dreams Marie, we all get better with practice and praying that soon you will realize your dreams. good for you that you have this outlet today in the web to keep on honing your skills.

papaleng said...

You know what bunso, let your readers answer such question. We may be bias at times, but those who read your work will definitely tell the truth. Sa akin, you can be a good writer basta you will stick to writing stuff na your at ease working in.

Dhemz said...

oh, am sure he'll be so proud of you!

Teresa Martinez said...

You can be a good writer by continuous practice and learning. Successful writers all had their challenges to face before they became who they are today.

Lainy said...

Let me quote this for you, Marie: "Dream your dreams. Do your best. Never doubt. Never rest, until the dream is yours."

Continue honing your craft. AS long as your heart is into what you love to do best, it will show in everything that you pen. Be patient and in no time, you'll get there!

Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...