Thursday, March 6, 2014

Am I Ready to be Professional?

I've been doing some behind the scenes for my future business. I am trying to finished all the required documents to start operating the business legally. Once I have finished all the necessary steps, I have been planning also to look for someone who can design or give me a layout for my business card. I can still feel a kick within me whenever I say I'm a businesswoman soon.

Photo not mine


Aside from having a business card, I think it is just professional to have your own business logo in your letters/documents for any purposes, right? They call it letterhead. I'm glad I found this cheap letterhead printing that I will surely keep in touch in the near future once I'm all done with the permits and etc. comments

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...