Monday, March 17, 2014

Elegant Cocktail Dresses

As you know, I'm really a sucker when it comes to cocktail dresses and there are just so many choices online and offline nowadays. If only, I'm slimmer now (just like I used to be), I'd definitely have a few racks of cocktail dresses now. So, that only means I have to discipline myself more now so I can get back that slim body. Hehehe!

Anyway, my cousin is looking for an elegant cocktail dress for her graduation ball. Good thing I found these beautiful cocktail dresses from DressV http://www.dressv.com/cocktail-dresses-2014-c103450/.

She asked me to help her find elegant cocktail dresses online and I willingly obliged.

Pretty Sheath Jewel Cap Sleeves Cocktail Dress

I don't like bright color dresses for myself. I think bright colors doesn't suit my complexion... so I go for simple design and neutral colored dresses.

Anyway, this is all about my cousin, so here are my picks for her. I do hope she likes it.

Lovely Lace High Neck Bowknot Zipper-Up Short A-Line Cocktail Dress
Amazing A-line Asymmetry Tiered Sequins Zipper-up Cocktail Dress
Glamorous A-Line Scoop Neck Zipper-Up Asymmetry Cocktail Dress
Elegant Short/Mini Appliques Bateau Neckline Cocktail Dress
I'm pretty sure, all ladies like to play dress-up. And I'm no exception. These cocktail dresses are so beautiful. DressV http://www.dressv.com surely have gorgeous and affordable dresses. comments

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...