Friday, August 1, 2014

When I'm Confused...

There are times that I have to make a decision, or just simply to choose over something. Most of the times, I can't choose or decide, especially when my decision is needed urgently.


My cousin asked me the other day of what I usually do when I have to decide and I can't decide. That made me think, actually. Whenever I am in such situation and they keep pressuring me, it stressing me out. So, to calm my mind, it's either I go for a run or sometimes, I just do the laundry. After I finished my run or my laundry, I feel relaxed and I can then think straight.

How about you? What do you do? comments

5 comments :

Prospect Boy said...

For me, when I feel stressed or pressured, I'll go take a long walk. While I'm walking, I'll listen to some music that touches my soul. I personally find that having to make decisions under pressure often leads to poor decisions. I know that it can't be helped in certain situations, however, taking a deep breath and thinking is the best way to go about making decisions.

jo said...

When I feel pressured, I am like you. I can't decide. And after I've decided, I always think I made the wrong choice. But I manage to live with the effects. I'd rather not think about it, sometimes doing jumping jacks releases the stress (and fats) and so it makes me calm down. LOL!

Nova said...

sometimes making a huge decision doesn't comes easily, i won't even give my opinion or choose if it's something that I can't think of except if it's a matter between life and death.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Are you stressed right now, you can come over and do my laundry hehehe. KIdding aside, I always go for a long walk when I am stressed out.

papaleng said...

Making big decision is something I am good at. Ang yabang ko.. But it is that easy talaga. First thing, ilapit mo kay God. Ask guidance from Him. Then, before going for your decision think ka muna 70 x 70.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...