Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Be a Mermaid on Your Wedding

Women have different fantasies on how they want their wedding to be memorable and outstanding, right? We all want to be beautiful and make our wedding day the most memorable day in our life. As a woman, aside from marrying the love of your life, what will you do to make it memorable?

For me, it would probably the dress and the whole wedding setup. If it's my wedding, I'd like it to be a mermaid. Hahaha! Sounds silly, but why not, right? 

I like this stunning off-the-shoulder half sleeves appliques beadings wedding dress from DressV.com. It would be amazing to be able to wear this elegant dress on my own wedding, someday! 
This brilliant trumpet/mermaid strapless chapel train flowers color wedding dress can be the bride's dress too, but I think it would look awesome for the bridesmaids as well. What do you think?


DressV.com offers a wide rang of wedding dresses, so you actually have the luxury to choose. If you want to have a unique wedding, check these sexy mermaid wedding dresses from DressV.com.

Here are some of my favorites:




DressV.com also offers bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses and wedding accessories. So, if you are getting married or know someone who is getting married, might as well check DressV out for some unique and lovely dresses for that very special event. Have fun looking around, ladies! ;)

Do come back and let me know what you come up with. I'm sure it would be lovely. 
comments

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...