Thursday, April 12, 2012

Knowing Our Own Faults

I'm the kind of person that easily forget stuffs. For example, you told me something but after few minutes or hours I forgot what it is already. That's one of the reasons why my boss is so upset to me.

I often forget things he asked me to do. Yesterday, he scolded me. Because, I've taken for granted my CORE site. The site where I actually started. The site that lead me to where I am today. Which, by the way is true. I got excited and all to every new project that is assigned to me and I honestly forget to update and organize that site. The earnings and page views went down, which made him more upset to me.

I've asked for apologies. I have to. After all, it is all my fault and there's no one to blame but me. Yes! Only me.

So, I realized that I should learn to prioritize some things and organize every single thing about me, especially my time. I have made a time organizer that will serve as a guide for me.

Lesson of the day?
- Learn to know your mistakes and next time, try not to do the same mistake again. Plus, organize everything! :) comments

3 comments :

anney said...

We learn a lot from our mistakes para sa susunod di na natin uli ito gawin.

Jessica said...

Mistakes are a great way to correct and hope that you learn your lessons well Sis :-)

http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/peach-my-new-favorite-ice-cream-flavor/

KM said...

That's alright, Marie. What is important is that you pick yourself up every time you fall down :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...