Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MT's First Year Existence in The Web

Last April 22nd was this blog's first year anniversary and it's very silly of me to forget that. I just remembered about it this morning. But, it is better late than never.

This blog has been really a part of my life compared to my other blogs. I've shared my silliest and most random thoughts here and the most amazing feeling is to let other people/blogger read it. So, thank you for being with me this far and looking forward to have you for more years of my blogging career! (naks! :p)

Many have happened to me since the start of this blog and changes has taken place and I embrace it with all of my heart.

My blog will always be young even if I get old! :)) I would laughing at myself when I get old and re-read all my posts here! ^^

Thank you everyone for being a part of my blog for its one year of existence. God bless you all! ♥ comments

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...