Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Challenge. New Life. New Beginning.

It was as if like yesterday that I am only sitting in front of my computer and work all day long. I wasn't that aware of the changes that has happened to me, to my life in the past few days.

Before, all I do is face my computer everyday but now, I only have limited time to be online. Most of working hours now requires me to go out, talk to different people, talk about internet marketing, website building and a lot more.

I have never imagined myself being like this. I am always the shy one in my circle of friends and in my whole clan and that made everyone surprised. I was and still surprised about this too.

I'll be more away from my online life because I am in a major project for our region and I am the one in-charge for this.

I do miss my online life, online friends and family and yes, my blogs too!

Just a random photo.
I miss being vain here and every social networks that I have. I miss you all my blogpals! But, as much as possible, I will try to blog. I'm actually still very nervous about the big project for our region. I really wanted to share what is it but the big bosses haven't give me the "go" signal yet.

Hope everyone are having a great day! :) God bless you all! comments

12 comments :

papaleng said...

Happy for you, bunso. Go..go..go.. Kaya mo yan!

chrisair said...

Congrats, happy for you

GagayMD said...

indeed a new challenge..hope you'll be successful in your new field of beginnings now..good luck to you girl! :)

Unknown said...

It is always exciting and scary at the same time to start something new. Goodluck on your project! For sure you will still find time to go online... ;)

Night Day Dreamer said...

Wish you all the very best.. .. :)

Jessica said...

You can do it :-) your friends will always by your side no matter what
:-)

http://www.kandhistools.com/my-resolve-carpet-cleaner/

Gil Camporazo | RandomThoughts! said...

We should work to earn a living. And changes are always expected as we go along with our life.

Shengkay said...

goodluck in your project!
kaya yan!

Shengkay said...

goodluck sa new project!
kaya mo yan..
go! go marie!

KM said...

Congrats! Excited na din ako malaman kung ano nga ba yang big project na yan ;)

enzo said...

Whatever you do...just put your best foot forward. Do your best and believe that God will do the rest.

Simplymarrimye said...

Our future may lead us to places we never expect but GOD is always guiding us in every step of the way.

GOOD LUCK GIRL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...