Saturday, March 10, 2012

myLot Earnings Received!

Finally! :) Last night, I just received a notification in my phone that I have an unread e-mail from myLot and at first, I just ignored it since I thought its just one of my myLot friends starting a discussion. So, when I check my Yahoo! Mail today I was in shock that it is a payment from myLot!

After months of inactivity there, I didn't expect to reach the threshold! So, now, I decided I'll be more active there, so, in a month or two, I will again receive another payment from myLot.

Join myLot community and be my referral. Just click here to sign-up! :) comments

4 comments :

chrisair said...

congrats girl, I just reach $10 after 2 months , just because I was so inactive

Naruto said...

Congrats for your mylot payment.. Well done.

Aiza said...

Wow! Anong ginagawa sa MyLot bunso?

KM said...

congrats sa moolah, marie! yay!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...