Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Breakeven

I'm falling to pieces... 
 Duh.. It was my line before, but not anymore! 
Have you ever been so madly in love to someone? 
And then, they will just broke your heart into pieces? 
DAMN!
I was in a relationship 2 or 3 years ago, and it was my first love. o.O
I never thought that feeling will end.. I thought it was perfect, but I thought wrong!

I don't know what happened, it just ended in a blink of an eye.
It gives me sleepless nights.. (just sleepless, but I didn't cry!)

I just love the song, and Maddie Jane.. She sang that song so well. 

By the way, I am completely healed now. My broken heart is already fixed.. and it is happy right now! :) 
Someone told me.. 

No one realizes the beauty of love until you're caught in it.


comments

2 comments :

Unknown said...

good for you and nice song as well as a nice singer...me future:)

rose said...

congrats for getting over that person... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...