Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Unforgettable BretZie Moments

I come across in a BretZie Facebook Fan Page and saw this picture. Suddenly, memories came back.
I remember the sleepless nights. Sleepless because of watching live streams just to catch some BretZie moments. I was really hooked up to this tandem.

These two are really sweet inside Kuya's house.. (during PBB Teen Clash). The looks in their eyes has something. I can't forget those moments that Bret used to sing Fretzie a song. The song is:


This is always makes me "kilig" ...

 OKAY. I'm also gonna post some random photos of BretZie when they are still in Kuya's house. I really miss seeing them together on TV everyday. Here are the photos....








 SO sweet right? Here's more...





  I really can't get over of this BRETZIE FEVER.. How about you my fellow bunnies? Aren't you guys missing them? NO HATERS please... just LOVE! ♥ comments

2 comments :

Kairy_uchiha said...

aww i miss so much bretzie :(

Anonymous said...

bretzie bretzie love love ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...