Thursday, September 1, 2011

Soul Sisters

This post is dedicated to my soul sister Tiana or Trianna! If you guys don't know, we've been online friends for like a year already and I guess from the day we've meet we know we are sisters! She's really like a family to me, my whole family know her too.

Today is her birthday. How I wish I am with her to spend her birthday today but I know God has a plan for us. There are still many years to come.

We've made plans together and we couldn't wait for it to happen. I'm glad I've met her, I told her half of my life and I am very happy that she understands me and I am also thankful that somehow she told me half of her life story.

Couldn't wait for Italy sis! This write up is totally not good, but I hope you appreciate it. Have fun in your special day and always remember I love you... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
comments

3 comments :

Prince raj said...

We are offers to Taj Mahal Tour By Car,Taj Mahal Trip by Car, Agra Tour Packages the most popular Agra Tour Packages, online bookings for Taj Mahal tour by trian specially designed tour ackages and more.

KM said...

hey marie ! how are you ? hope all is well. i left you an award in my blog. feel free to grab it (and pass around) whenever you get the chance :) here's the link:

http://emoteradesexysoltera.blogspot.com/2011/09/got-another-award.html

thanks, and have a great day :)

Brewed Coffee said...

Soul sisters indeed. It's funny that we tend to look similar to the people whom we get very close with. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...