Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My First Blog Award

I got my first blogger award and thanks to seXy KM for this wonderful award! It is actually my first time to receive such an award in my blog. I'm so glad that finally someone has noticed my silly thoughts here..

 Again, thank you Ate KM for this. Your blog is much better than mine. It is full of amazing humor and I wish I can put that kind of humor in some of my posts here.

Ehemm!!! I am on a mission now to look for 5 deserving bloggers for this award I need to pass on. A lot of you are in my mind now and its hard to choose who will be the chosen five. comments

4 comments :

papaleng said...

Deserving ka naman bunso.

KM said...

you're very much welcome, Marie. my pleasure to spread the love around :) take care, and see you around ^^

Brewed Coffee said...

Hey versatile blogger! Congrats! :-)

mtrguanlao said...

CONGRATULATIONS BUNSO! So happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...