Thursday, September 29, 2011

Something's Wrong

There's really something wrong going on with me these days. I couldn't concentrate on everything I do! I tried to do my hobby (writing essays) but it turned out so horrible. I couldn't even understand what I wrote. I don't know what's going on. It's really not me. Before, when I'm down I still can manage to write and do things right (not all of course) but still, I can.

 There's one thing my brother told me the other night that keeps me awake. He told me that I changed so much and I am not the Ate he knew. I easily get mad, that they couldn't reach me for any reasons. I am always busy that I couldn't assist them with their assignment. He also said that he want the old me back.  I was speechless, BIG TIME!

Maybe its all because I was too busy working and studying at the same time that I didn't give too much attention to my younger siblings. I'm too busy trying to be productive for them not knowing I am transforming into a monster. That thought makes me cry.  I don't have time for them because I was too busy working to give them a better tomorrow.

I really need to get their Ate back as soon as possible. I sure do miss the old me too!

comments

2 comments :

papaleng said...

bunso ,you need top prioritize your activities and keep focus.

Brewed Coffee said...

And sometimes, you just need to talk with them to make them understand these changes. College life, after all is a lot different...and when you're a working student, you might really not have that much time for them. They got to learn to do their homeworks and stuff and learn to grow up also. Just saying....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...