Thursday, September 22, 2011

Corny "Love" Jokes

*A Girl Got Pregnant
Boy: How did that happen?

Gal: Remember that nite when you had a sexual dream about me, my Bluetooth was ON..!!

"Welcome to 7G technology"
 
♥ Before Marriage ♥
Boy: At last i can Hardly wait!
Girl: Do you want me to leave?
Boy: No don"t even think about it!
Girl: Do you love me?
Boy: Of course, always!
Girl: Have you ever cheated on me?
Boy: No, why are you asking?
Girl: Will you kiss me?
Boy: Every chance i get
Girl: Will you slap me?
Boy: Hell no, are you crazy?!
Girl: Can I trust you?
Boy: Yes!
Girl: Darling!!

♥ After marriage Read It backwards!!
 
*Boy and girl just had sex.
Girl: Ever met someone as hot as me in bed? ;p
Boy: Uhmm...Yeah just the one.
Girl: Ohh... :(
Boy: Yeah she's got the same hair colour.
Girl: ...
Boy: Same surname.
Lives at this address.
Looks a lot like you!
Girl: Awwww...That's so sweet ....
Boy: Yeah your mum's awesome.
 
Girl: I'm having a heart surgery..

Boy: i know..

Girl: I love you,.

*After the surgery, the girl woke up with only his father is on her side...*

Girl: where is he?

Father: you don't know who gave you the heart?

Girl: what?? (the girl starts crying)
.
.
.
.
Father: I'm just kiddin', he went to toilet.
 
 Hey you guys! I'm just bored (I'm always bored) and found these corny jokes on some of my classmate's notes and I ask her if I can post it here and she agree so yea! :D 
comments

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...