Sunday, September 4, 2011

To My Dad

I love you, Dad, and want you to know,
I feel your love wherever I go.
Whenever I've problems, you're there to assist,
The ways you have helped me would make quite a list.
Your wisdom and knowledge have shown me the way,
And I'm thankful for you as I live day by day.
I don't tell you enough how important you are,
In my universe you're a bright shining star.
 
You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.
You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend; and Dad,
When I need you, you're always there.
You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start.
 
I feel safe when you are with me;
You show me fun things to do;
You make my life much better;
The best father I know is you.
I’m happy you’re my Dad
And so I want to say
I love you, Dad.
 
 
I love you because you're my father,
But you're really so much more;
You're a guide and a companion;
You and I have great rapport.
You pay attention to me;
You listen to what I say.
You pass on words of wisdom,
Helping me along the way.
Whenever I'm in trouble,
You always have a plan.
You are the perfect father,
And I'm your biggest fan!
 
 
comments

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...