Sunday, October 23, 2011

Body Collection Classic Makeup Compendium

Yey! I am now a certified girl. I just receive my Body Collection Classic Makeup Compendium which I bought from eBay the other day and yea, I just got it today. I was really expecting it by tomorrow (Monday) but I'm still glad it come earlier. I've been really anticipating to have a makeup kit for myself recently and yes, I finally have my own. I hope I will win even one of those giveaways I joined for me to have more of these stuffs!


Here's my kit looks like;

The box.

The first look :P
2nd look.
And the last look! :)
Amazing, isn't it.. Well, for me it is since its my first! Oh well, I got it for 800 PHP plus 50 Pesos for the shipping! Good thing I have some in my PayPal. comments

4 comments :

mtrguanlao said...

Haha,cool bunso! Sana nilagay mo na din yung pic mo na may make up ka na,yahu!

KM said...

yay ! congrats sa bagong make-up kit :) wala akong ganyan ka-komplikadong make-up kit, so that means hindi pa din ako girl. hehe!

papaleng said...

dalaga na nga si bunso.

Macherie said...

hahaha.. nice one bunso. Kulang ka pa ng primer, at concealer.=) reading ready ka na!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...