Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Because I'm a Smiler

Some of my friends know that I am a big fan of Miley Cyrus and now, you guys know too. I don't know, from the very first time I saw her in Disney Channel, I've really admired her since then.  And because I am a fan, a certified smiler... I dedicated a page for Miley which I entitled Miley Overdose. Every week, I will change the picture there into the most recent pic of The Teen Queen.

Everyone may know that Miley have changed a lot as the years passed by. But still, I remain as her fan and she's still my role model. She stayed strong when their family is being tested and her parents almost filed for a divorce, gladly it didn't pushed through.

Photo Credits
comments

3 comments :

Naruto said...

Yes surely she is famous among the youngsters.. Specially by that Hanna Montana Disney show here..

peachkins said...

Miley Cyrus is pretty,I agree..

cheyenne said...

At first glance, I didn't like Miley. But when I saw her movie, "The Last Song" I started liking her. Now, I love her! Especially her beautiful legs! :) As in, super! It's so enviable! <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...