Sunday, October 23, 2011

High Land Escapades

Last Sunday, I said I will show another great place here in our city. And today, I will show you how beautiful that place was (for me.) I hope you find it beautiful like I do.

High Land Function Farm is located just at the back of  St. Vincent de Paul Parish Church and above it you can play with their slides, zip line (which is not too high) and you can have a meal or snack there.


Here are some photos of our escapade:






Cousin Jefrey on the move.


Rona ready to take the action.


Hope you guys enjoyed the photos and views as much as we enjoyed it.  For more information about High Land Function Farm, just click here.

My share for:


Scenic Sunday
comments

12 comments :

Jim said...

Good shots. Thanks for your comment on my blog. :)

Al said...

That is indeed a beautiful place, nice shots.

Leovi said...

Beautiful photos are delicious, I love that site. Happy Sunday.

Lily Riani said...

mind my ignorant, where does the farm located in? country? state? looks so much fun.

Karin M. said...

Beautiful photos ... thanks for the visit on my blog ....
LG: Karin

NatureFootstep said...

seems to be fun. And I would very much like to be there right now. :)

Marie said...

@Lily It can be found here in Bislig City, Surigao del Sur, Philippines! :)

Unknown said...

Interesting tour!! Boom & Garyn of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Charlene N. K. said...

Looks like a nice place to visit. I've never been as far down there in the south of the Philippines, though I've been wishing to visit those popular destinations there.
Thanks for showing the place through your nice photo memories.

Eden said...

Such a lovely place!

KM said...

very scenic :)

i'm grabbing your badge and placing it on my site ^^

anney said...

Very nice place! Thanks for sharing photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...