Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scenic Sunday #1

Hi everyone! A blessed Sunday to you all. Since it's Sunday I will post a picture of St. Vincent Parish Church in Bislig City. I really thank God that our city didn't get damaged by the past typhoons that hit Philippines and today is really a sunny day here which is really good. Finally, my mom was able to wash our curtains.

Isn't it stunning? Oh yes, it is. Wait until next Sunday. I will feature another beautiful place just at the back of the church. I can't wait.






My Share For

Scenic Sunday

comments

10 comments :

NatureFootstep said...

I have to say I´´m not much for churches, but this building seem to be very nice. An interesting architekture. :)

Travel With Lulu said...

So great to see your area - so lush and green :)

Eden said...

Looks like a beautiful church. Glad to know you didn't get affected of the past typhoon.

Joyful said...

Beautiful.

Leovi said...

Great pictures, I love that frames spectacular. Pure delight.

anney said...

Great shots! can't wait to see other photos!

Naruto said...

Those are really cool pics.

KM said...

glad you're joining more memes, marie! keep it up :)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I tend to pick on my nails, so I can't keep them long.

Thanks for visiting.

EG CameraGirl said...

The church is in a lovely setting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...