Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lucky To Have Them

It just been 5 months ago since this friendship started. I didn't even thought that we will become good friends but we did, so I thank God for that. They are the most amazing and real friends that I had. I want you guys to meet my girls.

Joyce, me and Jhoy.
 Before I forget, there's another one who's missing in the picture. Her name is Jennifer. See picture below! :)


Until now, I still remember the day when I first saw them. I am actually the quite type person but when we became friends, big changes happened to me. I became loud, I always laugh with them (which I really don't before) and I'm not afraid to speak when I'm them. SO, I thank God for having them in my life.

My share for:






comments

5 comments :

That's Life said...

Good friends are essential! They are truly something to be thankful for. Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Friends are so special. I like this quote:
“The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, not the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
HAPPY THANKFUL THURSDAY :)

Denise said...

Friends are true blessings.

Naruto said...

Friendship is always like it.. Wonderful as always. :)

Unknown said...

This is a sweet post that celebrates your friendship. Happy TT. See you again this Thursday. Hugs, Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...