Thursday, October 6, 2011

Flawless Heart

I'm not saying I have a flawless heart (but I guess, I have). What I mean about the title is Heart Evangelista is flawless and getting more and more beautiful these days. I just can't get enough with her beauty! She's something. Since Gimmik and Berkz days, Heart Evangelista still got that goddess and angelic face and also the very flawless skin.

Heart Evangelista at Star Magic Ball 2011
Got that photo above in the StarStudio magazine; October issue I bought yesterday. She's a stunner, always will. In the Star Magic Ball 2011, Heart Evangelista and Lovi Poe are the only Kapuso Stars in the event. So glad that Heart Evangelista still got the respect of the big bosses of ABS-CBN. comments

2 comments :

Naruto said...

She is beautiful..

anney said...

She's very pretty at alaga ang body and skin. Inspired din kasi kaya blooming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...