Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 1 - A Picture of Me with Ten Facts



  1.  I grow up in a small barangay in Buenavista, Agusan del Norte then my whole family moved to Nasipit, Agusan del Norte. Then moved to Cebu City and stayed there for 2 years and a half and then went back to Nasipit again. Then again we moved to Bayugan, Agusan del Sur and stayed there for a year and lastly, we are now living here in Bislig City for almost 4 years now. I am hoping we won't move anywhere again.
  2. Since grade school, I am curious about gadgets. I'm totally into gadgets until now. 
  3. I have 6 younger siblings (I am the eldest.) I have 4 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers. Our youngest is now 4 years old.
  4. My both parents are sales agent. My Dad is working as a sales agent for almost 30 years now and my Mom is a businesswoman before but she became sales agent for 5 years now just to be with my father.
  5. I read random things that gets my attention. I am not a book-lover before but when I finished high school, I start getting attached with books and just this year I started collecting books as much as I can. I am currently reading Roundabout by Rhiannon Lassiter.
  6. I am currently single yet secretly in love with Bruno Mars. (ssshhh. It's a secret, okay?) I had my first boyfriend when I was 15 and it lasted for a year.
  7. I'm working online as a virtual assistant.
  8. Been interested in cosmetics since last month.
  9. I am addicted to Korean and Taiwanese TV drama right now. My all time favorite Korean drama is Witch Yoo Hee and in Taiwanese is Devil Beside You.
  10. I love eating. When I'm bored you will always see me eating chocolates and chips. But still, I am wondering why I'm not fat yet. Thank God for that! :)
comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...