Friday, November 18, 2011

Royal Enhance Cosmetic Brush with Pouch - HAUL

I'm so excited to share this 7 pieces cosmetic brush haul! This is actually my first set of cosmetic brush that I bought for myself and I got it from BeautyShop4Less and it cost Php 900.00 ($21).




Product Information:
  •  7 pcs. cosmetic brush set in a white pouch
  • .Inclusions: Kabuki brush, powder brush, foundation brush, blusher brush, blending brush, eye shadow brush and eye shadow applicator.
  • Costs Php 900 ($21 - $22)
Each brush inside the pouch covered with clear plastic cellophane and brush protector for the powder brush and foundation brush. Each of them are also neatly labelled.

The Powder Brush
Foundation Brush
Blusher Brush
Blending Brush
Eye Shadow Brush
Eye Shadow Applicator
 One brush that I forgot to take a picture and it is the Kabuki Brush. And oh guys, I know the pictures above are not clear like on the other blogs because I am not using a professional camera. One day the pictures here in my blog will improve soon because I'm saving for a best camera.

Hope you guys like this and please don't forget to join my birthday giveaway:

comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...