Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 3 - A Picture of the cast from your favorite show

The cast of Hannah Montana
It may sound childish but, what can I do? I'm so hooked of this show. But, unfortunately, its not airing anymore in Disney Channel. Yes, it was aired in Disney Channel for many years. I grew up with this show and I've learned a lot of things in life. Miley Cyrus is one of my role models. You may say that she have changed a lot but, it doesn't mean all her fans will do what she's doing. I became her fan because I love her strong personality, how she care for people who are less, how she stand on what she believe.

So, the cast of this show are:
  • Miley Cyrus  as Miley Stewart
  • Emily Osment as Lilly Truscott (Miley's best friend.)
  • Jason Earles as Jackson Stewart (Miley's elder brother.)
  • Billy Ray Cyrus as Robbie Stewart (Miley's father.)
  • Mitchel Musso as Oliver Oken (Miley's friend.)
  • Moises Arias as Rico (Jackson's annoying friend.)
I've collected few DVDs of this TV series and my little sisters are loving Miley as much as I do. comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...