Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thinking for New Ones

I'm thinking of creating new blogs since from the start of this blog, I wasn't expecting that this will turn to be a "girly" blog. What I mean is, I wasn't expecting to be talking about cosmetics, fashion and many other girly stuffs in this blog. It is supposed to be about my random thoughts (which means fashion and cosmetics is excluded) like celebrity gossips, current events, views about life, nature and many more.


So, I have 3 kind of blogs to create in mind. I'm still looking and thinking for a good title. A blog on my transformation (from being a naive girl to sexy and confident young lady), a blog for my interest in cosmetics and a blog for a business.

What do you think, guys? :) comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...