Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

It should be my best friend here but since we were apart for at least 5 years now, I don't have a picture with her. So, aside from my best friend whom I am closest to for the longest time, I also have my best cousin ever whom I share my secrets with, cry with, laugh with and become a gay with.

He is just wonderful! He always know when I'm I feel bad, sad, mad and in love. In those early days we've shared, he always tried to escape me from babysitting my younger siblings. He teach me how to do the catwalk, how to be sexy and choose what clothes I'll wear. Oh yes, he's a bit annoying too but, I love it!

Can't wait to see him again this Christmas season. Anyway, the picture above was taken last December 30 (my birthday.) So, you may notice that I kinda look different there. LOL! comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...